Think positively! | Thaella

Think positively!


Sometimes life is hard - everything is going in bad way, you lost something, don't have time for anything or all of that in one. Then you probably think that you won't do any more, you just give up and it's the worst decision you can possibly make.

Duties, events, extra classes, friends meetings, generally life will not wait for you. If you stop living (like you only exist) then you will never take it back (of course don't exaggerate - you can start new friendships, hobbies in every time but there are no reason to put it off).
I know that we are only humans. We can have problems but being in bad mood, mourning, depression kill us from inside. It's not easy to go back to normal after terrible accidents but being in it is more painful. Every bad emotion effects on our health. They ruin our bodies and you don't even know about it whilst it's happening.
I had some ordeal because of which I lost two years. I just couldn't recover and still have problems with it. But thinking too much about it didn't helped me. That, for this moment, worst time in my life ruined my health. I will probably never be the same person that I was.
But it changed me in good way either. Now in busy day I don't think that I have to do so much, I think that I don't have to do something or that I might like some of these actions. Now I am really positive person. It's obvious I sometimes complain. It's needed.
But people are going to be more grumpy and by that they are less happy, they don't feel successful, they become ill or commit suicide.
So when you feel bad, have busy time, ordeals then just think that it will be better. You can deal with everything and complaining, staying in bad mood, not trying to go out of it won't help you.

Share:

0 komentarze