Mini haul | Thaella

Mini haul

Last four weeks in my school was horrible.
I had so many tests and presentations. It's funny that teachers tell us that we should have hobbies and that we should sleep at least 8 hours and then give us as much work. 
Happily next week is quiet and yesterday I had time to go shopping.
My wardrobe is nearly empty so I had to buy something.
It's not big haul. Because I have only 4 things.
But maybe you will like some of them. So I decided to write this post.


Firstly I went to Sinsay. I had gift card.
But I bought only beanie.





Then I went to H&M.
I tried on many clothes and purchase sweater.
7,99£



I was in Zara too.
I wanted to have pleated midi-skirt.
Colour of this is incredible.
17,99£







My second thing of clothes to buy was flesh-coloured sweatshirt.
This has oversized sleeves. It's sensuous and cosy. I really like it.
15,99£





Hope you enjoy it!
See you in next post!

Twitter - CLICK

Tags:

Share:

0 komentarze