Mini haul - February 2017 | Thaella | Thaella

Mini haul - February 2017 | Thaella

Hello! This is my last free day and I am so scared because it was my last longer holiday before secondary school exams! Yesterday I sent applications for high schools and I can't wait for answers, which I will probably receive on Monday. Keep fingers crossed!
Next week fortunately won't be very busy.
I have two exams from history and social studies. I have to study for chemistry too. BELIEVE me if you had Mrs X (I won't say surname) as your teacher, you would be scared before, in the midst and after every lesson... Brrr...
After school I will meet with my friend and have some photo shoot. Maybe I will new outfit post.


By the way today I'm coming with mini, mini haul. Only 4 things!
But I am very happy with them so I decided to share my happiness with you... hahah.
Firstly I went to Hollister, where I bought two basic tops - one with Hollister logo and one with Weezer logo (it's music band, which I don't actually listen to, but t-shirt was pretty). I need them for dance classes or to wear under pullovers, hoodies.
Unfortunately I don't remember how much they cost but they were pretty cheap because of the sale.


Next I went to Stradivarius and I bought oversized sweatshirt and a polo-neck blouse. Both were on sale too. I love them! Sweatshirt has been washed few times already and it is still in the same size. It isn't wear out.





















I hope you like this post! If you did give it a like, star! Follow me if you haven't already!
And write down if you have some new staff, which you really like!
I'll see you in next post!

Share:

0 komentarze